Purchase Failure: JCD 2-in-1 8586D Digital Soldering Station

The soldering iron I was using was broken. So I purchased a cheap product from Aliexpress in order to acquire more proper equipment. Perhaps because I purchased a product that was too cheap, there were many scratches on the product, If there were no major problems, I would have just used it. But the soldering iron did not work at all.

The seller said it seemed to have been damaged during delivery and that they had thoroughly inspected it before sending it, but I didn't really believe it.

In the end, I returned it and I spent more money and purchased a higher quality product again. (I bought a product that was too cheap.)

Even if there are a lot of scratches on the exterior, does it matter as long as there are no problems with operation?

In my experience, if a company doesn't care about the exterior of its product, the inside is often already a mess.

Ps. I was glad that the seller was friendly.

The product was full of fingerprints and scratches, and no matter how hard I tried, they wouldn't come off.

There are numerous scratches on the product. The problem with these wounds is that even the visible ones were not properly maintained.

[1] The side part of the main case protrudes, [2] The soldering iron does not turn on. but it turns on randomly.

It's not bad for beginners, but if you plan to use it properly, I don't recommend purchasing the package. Ref: Photo below

I received several products at once as a packaged product, but the amount of products included was very small.

Comments