Broken Woojer Strap Edge

 A few weeks ago, broken my woojer strap edge, which I had been using for years. When I press the power button, there is no response at all, and The power switch seems to be missing from the board. 

Searching the Internet, I found many cases of broken power switches. (same as me)

So, when I contacted woojer, they said they were sorry and sent me a new woojer without asking or questioning!



If you want woojer strap 3, they said they would send you 3 products for only $50(free delivery) so I decided to pay an additional fee and get 3.

I'll try to write down the pros and cons of it.

pros:

  • Strong vibration than Strap Edge ( little bit )
  • Pretty awesome RGB
  • Dual Bluetooth 5 ( Connect to Smartphone, Connect to Earphone same time, it doesn't need dual audio by android )

cons: 

  • Uncomfortable belt than Strap Edge. (In the old version, it can be used like a normal waist belt, but in the 3, it is not easy to use outside because the belt is a single belt without connecting parts.)

 

Conclusion: their customer service and delivery are really wonderful.


Woojer Strap 3 unbox


The damage to the box is because the customs opened and inspected the package.



   Woojer Strap edge - disassemble

The power switch has gone out of circuit. Easily repairable with instant adhesive or soldering.



Comments